Monday, August 20, 2007

www.bigupload.com

Everytime that our family would have some sort of gatherings or reunions, my parents would always ask me to bring digital cameras and videocam for me to capture moments during the said events. Something that they would also want to participate with but sadly, they're based out of the country :-( so, my role in every reunions is to be the photographer, camerawomen. After which, i would do some editing and upload it for them to see the happenings they've missed. Thanks to free web file hosting, www.bigupload.com (maximum of 500mb as compared to other that only allows 50-300mb) where I usually upload the videos for them to download and pass to our other relatives abroad. I do hope that they would continue giving this kind of free service and also hoping that other web hosting would have the same or even better, i mean giving higher capacity -my

No comments: