Monday, August 20, 2007

First Post!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! At long last I finally made one for me to feel how is it to be a blogger, share what's inside my mind and of course learn. Everyone had their own experience on being a beginner in something, as for me, this is it! Usually, I spend hours and hours in front of my computer surfing reading anything, research, browsing store ads, watching videos, listening to music, and reading forums and other peoples blog. See now, I am a very passive person. I only accept, I love reading others work but man, I have no way of sharing it. So selfish of mebadbadbad So now, I finally made up my mind to open up a blog for me to share to others, as a way of thanking other people as well for making their websites, their blogs for me to read. Please bear with me now as I open? Develop? Improve!!! Ciao! -my

No comments: