Tuesday, August 21, 2007

soundtrip

As I do my usual killing hours by surfing, I came across with www.musicovery.com It's an internet-based radio that you can use while surfing or just doing some of your stuffs in your computer. Of course internet access in needed for you to enjoy the music. You could choose from all the genres namely rap, rnb, jazz, gospel, blues, metal rock, vocal pop, electro, latino, classical, soundtrack, world, reggae, soul, funk, disco. You could also choose the era or the year of the music that you want to hear, from 50's, 60's, 70's 80's 90's up to the present generation songs. Choosing all for the genre and era would mean that songs/music that will me playing with be a mixture of all. Most of the time we would like to hear certain songs or certain types of music depending on our mood. Personally, I prefer having jazz, classical, blues even gospel songs (especially during exams) on the background while doing some studying but, if I tend to get sleepy, definitely, I would switch to disco, electro, rap, reggae. Music could really affect on the things we do. A study before was done on restaurants with the musics they played. If they put on slow music such as jazz, soul and classical, people tend to eat slower; but if disco, rap, dance music are placed people tend to eat faster. As for me, when I am about to get ready to go somewhere, I would definitely have dance music on the background, on the other hand, I would definitely put on rnb, soul and blues while relaxing after a tiring day. Happy listening!-my

Aside from this, I also use itunes for web-based radio and of course mp3 pleasures.

No comments: